This box contains everything that you need to keep you going for the week:
- 500g grass-fed beef mince (or dice if you prefer – please ask)
- Herb-fed lamb chops – approx 500g
- Free-range chicken breast – approx 350g (we also have thighs, drumsticks or wings)
- Pack of 10 jumbo sausages
- 6 rashers smoked back bacon
- Grass-fed Angus/Shorthorn beef roasting joint approx 1 kg (or 1/2 shoulder of lamb approx 1.2kg – again please ask if you would prefer lamb)
About D’Oyleys Farm:
A regenerative farm – D’Oyleys Farm is set in South Oxfordshire along the River Thame. We are embracing regenerative farming practices which seek to improve the health of the soil whilst reducing the carbon footprint of our meat. This sustainable approach conserves wildlife and ensures that we can continue to produce food for future generations.
High quality meat – We are committed to selling the highest quality food to our local community. Taste matters, and we believe the tastiest meat comes from animals who are free to roam and graze pasture outside as nature intended.
Simple, safe delivery/collection – All of our products can be delivered straight to your door or collected directly from our farm shop in Stadhampton. Our ‘pop-up shop’ is open from 10am to 2pm every Saturday; outside those times you can ‘click and collect’ and your order will be prepared and left for you in the shop. Alternatively we offer an affordable delivery service through Locally UK.